Additional Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Cold War Has Gone Hot

As most of you know, I have backed off from blogging as it is basically a tool for the establishment. My words are being collected and used as evidence as we speak. So, why don't I just shut up? Because that is what they want me to do.

I am engaged in this fight. This is a war. Things are beyond discussion.

The Department of Homeland Security (yes, I know they search for that in every blog) or DHS (another Internet keyword they search) is an abomination. It is the child of George W Bush, the same person who decided that the only way to save the free market was to violate it, the one who decided that he would save the auto industry by bailing it out with our money, without asking us. It was as Barack Obama wished.

Get it? They are against you. They are not against your neighbors, or your friends, or your relatives. It is personal.

The DHS has no authority whatsoever. It is unConstitutional in every aspect. It interferes with proper elected officials and comes into cities and towns, but it has no jurisidiction except that we allow it to happen. It is a fait acompli because we allowed it. Now it is the primary enemy to liberty.

If you want to know the target of your oppression, the flag-bearer of your lost liberty, it is with the DHS. From the TSA to the tracking of individuals to drones, you will find the DHS. They are, in effect, the Gestapo. If you want to see German totalitarian tactics you need to look no further.

Yes, I write this knowing the consequences.

The fact that you fear the government is in itself a reason to fight against its abuses and bring it back under Constitutional control.

Where was the DHS at the Boston Marathon bombing? Where have they been when it comes to protecting American lives? Nowhere. Why? Because with their billion rounds of Geneva Convention banned hollow point bullets, they are not targeting terrorists, but American citizens, domestic indigenous peoples, US. They do not have to comply with the Geneva Convention if they use the ammunition on us. Get it?

I am engaged, are you?

10 comments:

  1. For more information on the Schutzstaffel SS:

    http://www.historyonthenet.com/Nazi_Germany/ss.htm

    I believe the correct category for the DHS might be the Waffen SS (Leibstandarte SS) but this is just semantics. I agree with your assessment of the DHS.

    And yes, I got it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TL that is succinct and the cold hard truth.

    We are enemies because of who we are, enemies because of what we are, but what makes us enemies to begin with, is because we have to be enemies, because tyranny requires enemies in justification for it's existence.

    Yet we are enemies because how could we be otherwise, if we believe in Liberty?

    I count myself in good and great company with you TL.

    I wouldn't, and couldn't if I wanted, be otherwise.

    Lets WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was a woman on the radio this morning. She stated that there were DHS trucks running about the city of Boston, after the bombs. I think she thought this was a normal thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do not have to comply with the Geneva Convention if they use the ammunition on us. Get it?

    Hadn't thunk' of that before.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you seen this? Veteran soldier arrested in Texas for open carrying a rifle while on a walk with his son. There's video with the story, too. Apparently a "complaint" is enough these days for the cops to violate your rights. http://bit.ly/ZYyLC9

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just patiently waiting for the games to begin! it won't be pretty, but my trigger-discipline is getting impatient with the constant infringement of our rights by the new 'Gestapo'...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm 75 but count me in also. USN for 20!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it possible to get a print button on this article? I would like to print out some flyers. I'm in Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ 5:43 ... DHS has already quietly taken over Seattle, WA, and now Boston, MA??

    ReplyDelete