Additional Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

An American Extremist

I read a lot of great stuff every day. Many in the comments section of this blog, but unfortunately I do not link near enough of them. That is my fault for lack of consideration. I arrange the bloglist on the right to help you find what I find every day, but once in a while I feel guilty when I read something impressive and link to it. Below is just one of many I should have linked.

An American Extremist from a blog on the right called Ontoliberty.

3 comments:

  1. You're right. It's an excellent article!

    Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knockout; thanks for the link. These are principles you can build a Summit around, IMO. I believe the original is here...

    http://www.alt-market.com/articles/621-how-to-become-an-american-extremist-in-style

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/79n8yld

    "The least we can ask for is a little truth."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The least we can ask for is a little truth."

    Just to clarify, I think that's the most important line in the essay; it had nothing to do with the link.

    We are mainly our minds and our minds function to identify. Nothing will save us now except unwavering logic and brutal honesty. When all is said and done, that's what integrity is: identifying the truth and sticking to it in action.

    ReplyDelete