Additional Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Summit II

I want to thank everyone who has responded to my call for a summit of...well...those who value liberty and who will stand to secure it.

As you might imagine, there is a lot of work to do that I will get started on tomorrow, this being Sun the 27th.

I have received a great deal of response and good ideas.

Please continue to comment on the first post concerning a call for a summit so I can keep all of the comments to date in one place. I will try to establish a discussion board in the morning and provide the links so that this can take place there rather than through comments.

Anyone have any ideas about a good discussion board platform to use and where I might locate it? If not, I will traverse the inter webs and discover it for myself.

There we can discuss all manner of logistics.

I thank everyone for their cooperation and willingness to engage in this endeavor, especially those who have been through this sort of thing with me before and are willing to lend a hand once again.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!

    This is a great thing.

    Lets Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding message board software...vBulletin is probably the most prolific and user friendly out there.

    https://www.vbulletin.com/order/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Davis: Please call me at (256) 757-6789. Thanks.

    Michael Hill
    President, The League of the South

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Davis,

    Please call me tomorrow at 864-834-3829. Thank you.

    Pat Hines
    Member, Board of Governors
    Southern National Congress

    ReplyDelete