Additional Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Are You Too Proud To Be An American?

America is not a place, it is a set of ideals. All it takes to become an American is to embrace these ideals. As far as I am concerned, Bibi Netanyahu is an American. I would further venture to say that even if one were born in America, that is not enough. If one has spent their entire life undercutting, demeaning and undermining these same values, they have become something other than American, they have become an ideologue and deserving of the title traitor. Now, if such person is not in the government there is little that can be done, but if that person were to be the President of the United States, that would be grounds for investigation of treason, in my opinion.

I don't expect anyone to bring Barack Obama up on charges of treason, nor would I suggest that route, that would be giving him too much weight in the overall scheme of things, taking his impact on this nation a step further than he deserves. It would be plenty just to dump him off of his throne and treat him like an ordinary person, that would bother him more than any trial where he might justify his actions.

I am not talking about patriotism here. Americanism is an obedience to the Constitution, a reverence for it, a willingness to comply with it, to honor it. There has been a great movement of late to destroy Americanism, to replace it with some sort of quasi-Europeanism. An understanding of Americanism has waned. Do you know what it is? John Wayne was an American, before the 1960's generation tried to dismantle his creed and replace it with someone they found more noble, someone like John Lennon.

I was asked one time by a preacher if I wouldn't like world peace. I told him "no sir, I wouldn't like that at all." He was a bit surprised and asked me why I wouldn't care for world peace. My answer to him is something you all should think about when people speak of peace. The only way for the world to find peace is through oppression. Anywhere ideas are free to be expressed there will be disagreement, conflict and war. Peace can only be purchased by oppression and tyranny. Peace is preferred by those willing to do anything other than endure conflict. They value peace over freedom. They prefer your imprisonment over their discomfort.

Whether you realize it or not  you are being asked if you are an American. Many of your brethren have chosen to be Idol Watchers, or Sports Watchers. They have chosen to distract themselves. Don't worry about them, they are of no use to you or to your enemies. They are the lost and malleable. Others have held onto their former allegiances to their homeland. But, you are being asked everyday if you are an American. You know what it takes to be one. SO, are you? Can you prove it? What are you willing to do to ensure it? The fact is that question is right now going unanswered. Silence. It ain't no, yet, but it ain't yes, either.

The longer that question goes unanswered, the more it will take to answer it. They are making laws against being American and have been for a long time. When you decide to be an American, it may be too late, it may be completely illegal. What will you do then? Or, are you just too proud to be an American anymore? It might be too much trouble, it might make you unpopular.

Graciously linked and quoted at Wyblog.
Graciously linked at III% Patriots.

13 comments:

  1. Sometimes progress comes in small steps. One of my MC son-in-laws from Camp Pendleton bought a Confederate flag here to fly over his upside down American flag at his home outside the main gate in Oceanside. This ought to be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post.

    I will take up my rifle and march a thousand miles and more to defend my Freedom from the tyrants that infest the government. I will hike, climb, swim, whatever, in all weather, subsisting on whatever I can find along the way. I will go to the ends of the earth to know Freedom in my time. I am an AmeriCAN, completely unassociated with the overwhelming crop of AmeriCAN'TS that currently waste our precious oxygen. The one thing I recognize that I can't do is to go it alone. When folks finally decide they've had ENOUGH, I'll be ready to go. Just don't mull it over too long, I ain't getting any younger...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "America is not a place"

    You had me right up until I read that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you mistake the difference between the arbitrary legal technicalities of United States citizenship and that of "American".

    My family has been represented in (the original term) "British America" nearly 400 years, ever since Mayflower landed at Plymouth Rock.

    They were Americans.

    Their children were Americans.

    It was understood for centuries that Americans were the blood progeny of the people that built this place from the wilderness with their bare hands and God's Grace.

    Immigrants are not American no matter how many propagandists tell you so.

    Magic spells cannot transubstantiate a euro-peasant into a free-born American when the authentic Americans were themselves the product of a thousand years of selective breeding for Liberty and Independence.

    To call that anti-Christian abomination an "American" is to spit in the face of the Pilgrims, the Jamestown colonists, the men of Valley Forge, God-fearing Christians all. Have you ever read the (AD1662 edition) Book of Common Prayer's second collect for Good Friday?

    Take your "Propositional Nation" falderol -- propaganda to pacify the incompatible Huddled Masses and Wretched Refuse brought here as beasts of labor to toil and die for earlier immigrants like Schwab and Carnegie who were as likely to murder each other as show up to work on time -- and shove it where the Sun don't shine.

    America is no "nation of immigrants".

    AMERICA IS A NATION OF AMERICANS and those particular Americans were English Christians of the Protestant variety.

    Until you understand that, you will be manipulated until the Second Coming. You will lose the blessed heritage those first, true Americans sacrificed to bequeath their children and their children's children, not the Huddled Masses of the Teeming Shores of the flotsam and jetsam of the earth's Homo not-very-sapiens Sheople.

    Oy.

    Sign me,
    SON OF THE PILGRIMS' PRIDE AND OF THE SPIRIT OF 76.

    "O Merciful God, who hast made all men, and hatest nothing that thou hast made, nor wouldest the death of a sinner, but rather that he should be converted and live: Have mercy upon all unbelievers, and take from them all ignorance, hardness of heart, and contempt of thy word;
    and so fetch them home, blessed Lord, to thy flock, that they may be saved among the remnant of the true Israelites, and be made one fold
    under one shepherd, Jesus Christ our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Spirit, one God, world without end, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My bad. That was an altered but not attributed PC imposter.

    Here is the original, without manipulation:

    "O MERCIFUL God, who hast made all men, and hatest nothing that thou hast made, nor wouldest the death of a sinner, but rather that he should be converted and live; Have mercy upon all Jews, Turks, Infidels, and Hereticks, and take from them all ignorance, hardness of heart, and contempt of thy Word; and so fetch them home, blessed Lord, to thy flock, that they may be saved among the remnant of the true Israelites, and be made one fold under one shepherd, Jesus Christ our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Spirit, one God, world without end. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So "Pilgrim", you're saying that I, fifth generation descendent of Irish and German immigrants, who fought in WW I, WW II, Korea, Viet Nam, and myself having served during Gulf War I, are not Americans? Kiss my ass. I got more "American" in my pinky toe than most American'ts have in their whole body. What have YOU done to claim "Americanship"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm working on Bibi's Long Form as we speak...

    ;)

    Kerodin
    III

    ReplyDelete
  8. PILGRIM, BITE ME !!

    I suppose you think that the Indian people are not American also ?
    Take your blue blood on back to England, ya'll never left home with thinking like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WTF ??..

    Cant you guys read english ?

    What is being said here is that being an American is a "State of Mind" !
    Why is everyone misunderstanding this ? I didnt read anything that implied otherwise. He3 said you dont have to be born here to be American and that some who were still dont have the mind of an American.. get with the program, please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a citizen of the United States of America although I have had the great fortune to have spent my entire life in this beautiful land blessed by God. Having said that, I increasingly find that I am more "American" than most every so-called citizen I encounter anymore in this corner of America that is trying unto self-destruction not to be American.

    And no...What I feel, understand, and believe is not the tired "overcompensation" the socialized-mind-shrinks have long preached my un-naturalized patriotism must be.

    Over the past several years of watching the rot grow bolder by the day, I have been sacrificing every cent of discretionary funds to prepare and enlighten and fully intend to fight and die if need be to defend the Constitution and the Republic for which it stands...Though it render me a pauper or dead.

    Period.

    A fortuitous birth does not impart special wisdom or fealty to the tenants of Liberty. Look to your natural-born zombie citizen neighbors for confirmation.

    FWIW the title of American Patriot has to be learned, lived, and earned.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, and I'm still learning that while I still live, I must earn the image I want to see in the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anon, thank you for your perspective, it is the sentiments you have that make this post valid.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bibi has clearly become the new Leader of the Free World...

    ReplyDelete