Additional Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Was It Something I Said (Wrote)?

I just had an intimidation meeting with my local IRS agent. He is looking to put me in jail for failure to pay Social Security Taxes for the past two years totaling some $20,000 over the period of 2008-2010. I wondered why the Social Security Administration continued to hit the Guardians of Liberty website so long after all of the other Feds had left, now I know why. Just have a look at this StatCounter Report:

 9 Feb 14:24:06 IE 7.0 WinVista 1024x768 Buford, Georgia,
United States Social Security Administration (137.200.0.103)
[Label IP Address]
Guardians of Liberty - Home
www.guardiansofliberty.org/the-strategy.html

9 Feb 14:21:38 IE 7.0 WinVista 1024x768 Buford, Georgia,
United States Social Security Administration (137.200.0.103)
[Label IP Address]
Guardians of Liberty - Home
www.guardiansofliberty.org/the-strategy.html

9 Feb 14:20:30 IE 7.0 WinVista 1024x768 Buford, Georgia,
United States Social Security Administration (137.200.0.103)
[Label IP Address]
Guardians of Liberty - Home
www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=peaceful siege guardians of liberty&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

9 Feb 14:17:32 Firefox 3.6 WinVista unknown Denison,Texas,
United States Social Security Administration (137.200.1.106) [Label IP Address]
Guardians of Liberty - Home
No referring link

9 Feb 12:32:11 IE 7.0 WinVista unknown Chicago,Illinois,
United States Social Security Administration (137.200.1.106)
[Label IP Address]
Guardians of Liberty - Home
No referring link

9 Feb 12:14:59 Firefox 3.6 Linux 1280x1024 Rockwall,West Virginia,
United States Fbi Criminal Justice Information Systems (153.31.113.21)
[Label IP Address]
Guardians of Liberty - Home
www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fguardiansofliberty.org%2F&rct=j&q=guardians%20of%20liberty&ei=L-JSTZSCAsGs8Ab4m63BCg&usg=AFQjCNHuugQHpvYEsJi7MU8-MgwTAIX9dg 9 Feb 11:51:32 Google Web Preview 0 unknown 1024x768 Bridgeport,

West Virginia,
United States Fbi Criminal Justice Information Systems (153.31.113.21)
[Label IP Address]
Guardians of Liberty - Home
No referring link

9 Feb 09:08:03 IE 7.0 WinVista 800x600 Baltimore,Maryland,
United States Social Security Administration (199.173.226.229)
[Label IP Address]
Guardians of Liberty - Home
No referring link 9 Feb 08:47:03 IE 8.0 Win7 1024x768 Springfield,
I left off anyone who wasn't a fed or suspected of being a fed. SO, when I got the visit today over an issue that I know has been cleared up many times by my CPA, as I have verified that it has been, I find an IRS agent in my office questioning my secretary and intimidating her.

No, I am not spooked and I don't scare easily, but I thought the readers of this blog ought to know and maybe turn some things over in their minds. Is this because of the siege that is ongoing in DC, or does it have something to do with the article in American Thinker?

This is the thug way of doing business, I have seen it before, but when they take it to the next level by sending an Agent into my office over a two-to-three-year-old issue that has long since been resolved, it has escalated to a point where I want more people involved in understanding the issue than to be left out here in the cold of isolation where they can do whatever they want without so much as a peep. Those days, hopefully, are over.

I don't mind going down for exposing the ATF, or for my stance against this administration, that is the price one must pay for spouting off, but it should not and will not go on in the darkness the federal government has so long been able to employ on their behalf. Wherever there is a computer and a keyboard, I will utilize it to expose them for the thugs they are and the tactics they use.

See ya tomorrow, Agent Michael Sandoval, Northern Colorado Bureau.

Graciously linked and quoted at Free North Carolina.
Graciously linked and quoted at Green Mountains Homesteading.
Graciously linked and quoted at The Bonnie Blue Blog.
Graciously linked and quoted at Hell On Earth.
Graciously linked at The Elected Retards.
Graciously linked at Weird and Pissed Off.
Graciously linked at Western Rifle Shooters Association.
Graciously linked at III percent.
Graciously linked at FreeFors2.
Graciously linked at The California Prepper.
Graciously linked at Frankenstein Government.
Graciously linked at Jim Shy Wolf.
Graciously linked at Enemy of the State.
Graciously linked at The American Minuteman.
Graciously linked and quoted at War On Guns.
Graciously linked at Standing By.
Graciously linked at Diogenes of the Rifle.
Graciously linked at Keep It Simple Survival.
Graciously linked and quoted at Keep and Bear Arms.
Graciously linked at Freedom Is Just Another Word.

26 comments:

  1. I have been leaned on also. WHO else for speaking out? How many blogger's have been audited, harassed, threatened? Do they realize that this kind of autocratic storm trooping just hardens and proves our point? That we live in a police state that puts the Third Reich to shame?

    Next up, dynamic entry stack at the door? Mein Herr?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linked and quoted at thebonnieblueblog.blogspot.com

    You have my sympathy, TL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you HM. I just dig in and fight harder, let 'em come, let 'em bring whatever they can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know Hell on Earth will have this linked. We are wishing you the best with this. It's too bad that our government has to resort to such tactics. Thugs and criminals, the lot...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Billy Bob, I know my CPA will be able to straighten it out, I've done nothing wrong, but that's how I know this is intimidation, pure and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linked with a generous helping of pointed snark, which might make some folks dust off their unused brain cells and see where we're headed.

    Remember when this country could claim moral superiority over the Evil Empires of the world? Not so much these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Wraith and CA, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Freedom Of Information Act request for all emails/memos/meeting minutes discussing your organization might be interesting. Might be kicking the Wasp's nest, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's a thought. I'll have to ask the good agent when I see him next.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linked at California Prepper
    http://californiaprepper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am gonna link it too.

    Expecting my own little slice of heaven soon. Comrade in arms...fuck em. Draw a hard line!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Back in Oct I had a little run in with a local Only One about a seat belt I was supposed to be wearing, Petty. Till you stop to think I have been driving in down-town Brownsville for more than 10 years and NEVER wear that Fu0king belt(notice no profanity)and I Had just gotten the permit for the RTC Rally Brownsville.........coincidence?

    This just means that you did a better job than I did on pushing their buttons. Of course pushing a button with the American Thinker and THAT particular button...

    Yea,you definitely P/O-ed somebody give a call if ya need ANY help.

    They forget that their are buttons that can be pushed Every Where.

    Dennis
    III
    Texas

    ReplyDelete
  14. TL,

    Be sure you continue to post whatever names and titles are connected with this. I'm certain some of us would like ti have that information in case this issue should become more serious. There are a lot of us pilots out here.

    Reg

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks all. I am not afraid. They have already taken my America, what else can they take?

    My wife understands me. She hates this, but it is what it is, I won't shut up and I won't go away.

    I'm ready for whatever they can do. I'm way ahead of them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're feeling the stiffness below the velvet glove worn by the iron fist, ie, they are still using relatively soft methods of control and fear on you. Things have a way to go before the glove comes off (As I noted on my blog on 1-24-11: "Bloggers take note: the first one [video] below starts off with writers being arrested.")

    ReplyDelete
  17. Document everything that these thugs try to do, expose every trick they try. Cockroaches always run from the light, so turn all the lights on! LIke the "Gunwalker" scandal, as these goons are exposed, they'll go down like a cheap deck of cards. They're picking on the wrong people this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mr. Davis,

    If you can, please post the name(s) and phone number(s) of the agent(s) trying to intimidate you. Some folks here might want to give them a call.

    ReplyDelete
  19. TL, I make this pledge to certain individuals from time to time. I will now extend it to you. If you need me, call me. I swear to you that I will move Heaven and earth to get to you. And I will do whatever you need.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you Alan, that means a lot. The response of people to my situation has been exceptional and more than I expected or deserve.

    You all might like to know that since this was written, not one hit has come from any Social Security office to the GoL website. Now, ask yourself this: Why? Wouldn't they have to show up at one or the other site in order to know about the post? Someone told them not to visit the GoL site anymore. Why?

    My interpretation is that it was due to the attention given to this issue. So, thank you. I have not heard a peep from the IRS or my CPA today, either.

    It is the light of a thousand individuals that drives away the cockroaches. Everyone who helped defused this issue, not that they won't pick it up if they can, but I think you all made a huge difference.

    I am here for all of you. Let me know if anything like this happens to any of you and I will do whatever I can to shine that light.

    Again, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very... Nicee... Blog.. I really appreciate it... Thanks..:-)

    ReplyDelete